WILLIAM AVERY LIMITED – PRIVACY STATEMENT
What we need
1. William Avery Limited, located at 32 High Street, Wendover, Bucks, HP22 6EA will be what is known as the data ‘Processor’ of the personal data you provide to the Company.
2. The Company collects personal data required to provide you with information about our services. We collect differing amounts of personal data depending on the service(s) we provide you.
Why we need it
3. We need to know your personal data in order to provide you with information about our services. As a minimum, we will collect your full name, phone number and email address from you either via our website sign up form(s) or from you directly.
What we do with it
4. All personal data is processed by staff of William Avery Limited or individual(s) working on behalf of the Company.
5. The information is stored on the William Avery Limited server at 32 High Street, Wendover, Bucks, HP22 6EA which is protected by a security certificate, firewall and virus / malware / software. No third parties will have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
6. Your personal data will be mainly processed in the UK and EU. William Avery Limited also uses some third party providers who process data outside the EU. We check that they are covered by EU Data protection Authorities (DPA) for Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) and/or the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework – both of which are compliant with GDPR.
7. The Company’s Data Protection regime is overseen by William Avery to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
How long we keep it
8. The Company will hold and process your personal data for as long as you remain a client or wish to remain on the mailing list.
9. The Company periodically sends communications to clients and our mailing list about our services. You have the option to opt out of these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or by emailing email@example.com.
10. The Company will cease to process your data when you request removal from our systems. You have a right to request access to your personal data that we hold. Such requests are known as ‘subject access requests’ (“SARs”). Please provide all SARs in writing marked for the attention of William Avery to SARs – GDPR, William Avery Limited, 32 High Street, Wendover, Bucks, HP22 6EA.
What are your rights?
11. If at any point you believe the information the organisation processes on you is incorrect you can request to see this information (and have it corrected or deleted). If you wish to raise a complaint on how the Company has handled your personal data, you can contact the Director of the Company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe William Avery Limited is not processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling.
William Avery MSc MCIOB, Director
William Avery Limited